At Prince Waikiki, we believe everyone deserves a view of the ocean. Absorb breathtaking panoramas of the Pacific Ocean from all of our spacious, newly renovated guestrooms. Enjoy Hawai‘i’s mesmerizing sunsets, gentle trade winds and stunning turquoise horizon from our signature infinity pool deck. Take in dramatic floor-to-ceiling harbor vistas at our completely reimagined 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar. Gather and celebrate at our versatile oceanfront meeting venues and distinctive outdoor event space. From sunrise to sunset, the views are all yours to experience.
LocationOceanfront - Overlooking Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information: Room taxes are included in the vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
• Access to 7,000+ Digital Newspapers/Magazines Worldwide Using PressReader
• 1 Prince Waikiki Eco Shopping Bag, per room, per stay
• Two customized reusable bottles of water per room with access to on site Fill Stations
• Two for one admission to the Honolulu Museum of Arts
• 10% off tickets to “Hawaii Theater presents” shows plus one complimentary bottle of water per person for guests of Prince Waikiki for all events at Hawaii Theater
• Ala Moana shopping Center premier Shopping Pass
• Children 5 years old and under eat free at 100 Sails Restaurant (all meal periods) when accompanied by a paying adult
• Daily 24 Hour Access to Fitness Center (hours subject to change)
• Unlimited Internet Connection, In Room and Within Lobby and Pool Areas
• Complimentary 60 minutes of International Phone Calls Daily per room
• Complimentary Local and Toll Free Calls
• 10% off Couples Massage (any duration), 10% off any single 90 Minute Service, 10% off Retail Products With Any Spa Service from Naio Bliss Spa
• 20% off Golf at Hawaii Prince Golf Club (includes complimentary driving range balls)
• 10% off All Private & Semi Private Tennis Lessons at Hawaii Prince Golf Club
• Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service to the Hawaii Prince Golf Club
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions upon guest check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating2958 reviews
Fabulous Stay at Prince Wailiki
Had a very relaxing and enjoyable stay at Prince Wailiki. The food by the pool was delicious. The wait staff was very attentive. Every night we heard a variety of music. Drinks was the bombastic!!!!!!
my first stay
I have only positive things to say about the Prince. Each and every employee i came in contact with were on the top of their game, with smiles, kind words and very helpful with questions asked of them. We only had a number on breakfasts, and they were very good. Mahalo for making our stay enjoyable.
The place is simply amazing. The only thing to expect is the inflated prices, but that's to be expected in a resort. Ither than that, the place is perfect. Oh, and their breakfasts are amazing and worth the cost!
Great place, outstanding location and comfortable surroundings.
Staff is friendly and very helpful. Food at both restaraunts was very good and properly priced. Rooms were very quiet and roomy. Comfortable and well appointed. Hotel location is a block away from a huge 4 level mall with more than 50 food choices. Good hotel parking (covered) and is within walking distance to things to see and do.
Gorgeous Hotel overlooking Ala Wai Boat Harbor
The Prince is truly an amazing property. However, it looks out on a marina and is not on a beach. There were a number small children enjoying the pool while I was there and my first though was, if you have children, why not book a hotel at the beach? There are quite a few in Waikiki. The Prince seems more suited to adults.