At Prince Waikiki, we believe everyone deserves a view of the ocean. Absorb breathtaking panoramas of the Pacific Ocean from all of our spacious, newly renovated guestrooms. Enjoy Hawai‘i’s mesmerizing sunsets, gentle trade winds and stunning turquoise horizon from our signature infinity pool deck. Take in dramatic floor-to-ceiling harbor vistas at our completely reimagined 100 Sails Restaurant & Bar. Gather and celebrate at our versatile oceanfront meeting venues and distinctive outdoor event space. From sunrise to sunset, the views are all yours to experience.
LocationOceanfront - Overlooking Ala Wai Yacht Harbor
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy: Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy: Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information: Room taxes are included in the vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
• Access to 7,000+ Digital Newspapers/Magazines Worldwide Using PressReader
• 1 Prince Waikiki Eco Shopping Bag, per room, per stay
• Two customized reusable bottles of water per room with access to on site Fill Stations
• Two for one admission to the Honolulu Museum of Arts
• 10% off tickets to “Hawaii Theater presents” shows plus one complimentary bottle of water per person for guests of Prince Waikiki for all events at Hawaii Theater
• Ala Moana shopping Center premier Shopping Pass
• Children 5 years old and under eat free at 100 Sails Restaurant (all meal periods) when accompanied by a paying adult
• Daily 24 Hour Access to Fitness Center (hours subject to change)
• Unlimited Internet Connection, In Room and Within Lobby and Pool Areas
• Complimentary 60 minutes of International Phone Calls Daily per room
• Complimentary Local and Toll Free Calls
• 10% off Couples Massage (any duration), 10% off any single 90 Minute Service, 10% off Retail Products With Any Spa Service from Naio Bliss Spa
• 20% off Golf at Hawaii Prince Golf Club (includes complimentary driving range balls)
• 10% off All Private & Semi Private Tennis Lessons at Hawaii Prince Golf Club
• Complimentary roundtrip shuttle service to the Hawaii Prince Golf Club
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions upon guest check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating3058 reviews
We travel 3-4 times during the year to Oahu, always stay at the Prince Waikiki. Hotel staff is excellent, location is close to the mall - with many restaurant choices to select from. Hotel rooms always clean, maid service is very accommodating, view from pool at sunset is the best. Mahalo to hotel and staff for making use feel like home away from home.
First time staying at the Prince, let’s just say, I’d stay there again. No complaints, room, bathroom clean. Actually, only complaint is the pillows are too squishy. Needed to use 3 to equal 1.Honolulu coffee right in the lobby, got a cup every morning!
Beautiful views, friendly service
Located just about 10 minutes from the Strip, but it made a real difference psychologically for me. I needed mental space but appreciated being close enough to the energy.The Prince is also just a hop from Ala Moana Mall, so it's super easy to get your 10,000 daily steps in. Oceanview room is spectacular with its wall of windows. Efficient and friendly service. Skip the 100 Sails and Katsumidori restaurants, they are way too expensive for what you get.
2023 Family Vacation
This was the start of our family vacation. We didn't stay long but, the room was great, everything about the room my family loved. They wished they could take the whole room with us as we continued on our vacation.
Such a great experience at Prince Waikiki. We were here to move our daughter to college and needed a location close by. The amenities are great, nice pool and great staff. Our room was serviced by a wonderful lady named Marilyn. She made sure we had everything we needed to be comfortable in our room. We plan to return soon!