LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention attendees cannot book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates upon arrival and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed daily resort fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Bottled Water: Two complimentary locally-sourced bottles of water per room, per stay. Purified water stations also available in resort lobby
• Fitness Center: Daily access to Fit Waikiki Wellness Center.
• Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Classes includes Queen’s legacy tour, lei making, hula lessons and Hawaiian lessons
• Honolulu Museum of Art: Enjoy complimentary entry for two guests to the Honolulu Museum of Art when you show your guests room key, Reservations are quired by calling 808.532.8700
• In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature ‘Alohilani coffee by Hawaiian paradise Coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
• Internet Access: Wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
• Local Newspaper: Available daily at Guest Services
• Oceanarium Educational Program: Conducted by the ‘Alohilani Oceanarium dive team. See daily event listing for details
• Parking: Pay for Self-Parking and be upgraded to Valet Parking service for the first night of our stay
• Phone Calls: Unlimited local calls and up to 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls per day
• Portable Phone Charges: Available for use from Guest Services
• Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
• Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Fit Waikiki. Please note spa services must be reserved. Contact 808.921.6171 for reservations.
• Surfboard Storage: Self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay (subject to availability)
• Tennis Courts: Access to ‘Alohilani’s 9th floor rooftop tennis courts. Tennis equipment available at Fit Waikiki.
• Beach Candy: Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy store located at Twin Fin hotel located at 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to further enhance their beach and ocean experience. Each night of stay (with a fully paid resort fee) every guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include: Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating2282 reviews
Sleepless in Waikiki
Great location. Beautiful hotel. Close to tons of restaurants, Starbucks, McDonald’s, ABC store on the first floor leading to outside. Beach is right across the street. Downside no sleeping here. Ask for a room far away from the pool and on the front side of the hotel/ left side or upper floor. I stayed on the fourth floor and their sounds like a party every night and early morning you hear everything backing in for delivery and the beeping. My kids are heavy sleepers and they couldn’t sleep through all the noise. Disappointed in a resort fee with cleaning on every 2nd day skipping the firsts day. Stayed 4 nights and received one knock from housekeeping for toilet paper and towels.
I am upset that I have to cancel my reservation to beautiful Hawaii. I have been on the phone over 30 minutes, and been transferred to 8 different people and still can't cancel my reservation. To say I am upset is an understatement. I hope you are lucky enough to not have to cancel, but if you do GOOD LUCK.
Best ever hotel
We love staying at this hotel. It’s out first time and upon arrival the welcome at the front desk was so warm and valued us. Helpful, friendly and kind. The room are clean and view was stunning. My family love it especially their pool.
Good kama'aina rate, but otherwise meh
If you aren't paying kama'aina, I don't really see the point of staying here unless you just want to burn money. Similar hotel and amenity options are available elsewhere, with less lip from the hotel staff. Aside from getting cr*ppy with both hotel guests and each other, they shoved my 64 yo mother in law into a freight elevator, without helping her carry anything despite her arms being full. If you're going to get service like this anywhere, might as well pay less for it. Penthouse room had good views but the amenities were just ok, and there are obvious cut corners everywhere. Make sure you get them to take off the $5 tree charge (it's optional but they don't take it off unless you tell them to at the front desk, and then they act like it's a big deal to try guilt you). You can bet that's not doing anything other than using your money to make them look good.
10 year anniversary stay
Nice hotel. Great Location. Bed was very comfy. Bathroom was clean. Room 913 has a great view of the beach and sunset. Nice to sit on the balcony and watch the waves and surfers. Staff left 2 glasses and champagne to help celebrate our 10 year anniversary.