LocationAcross the street from Waikiki Beach
General Policies & Fine Print
Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention attendees cannot book this property for their convention stay, they must book through the proper convention source. Convention attendees that violate this policy will be responsible for paying any higher rates upon arrival and may not be eligible for any promotional offerings.
Hotel Spring Break Policy:
This hotel cannot guarantee a spring-break-free environment.
Room taxes are included in vacation price.
Minimum night stay restrictions may apply.
Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee: A mandatory hotel-imposed daily resort fee is charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Hotel Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Bottled Water: Two complimentary locally-sourced bottles of water per room, per stay. Purified water stations also available in resort lobby
• Fitness Center: Daily access to Fit Waikiki Wellness Center.
• Hawaiian Cultural Classes: Classes includes Queen’s legacy tour, lei making, hula lessons and Hawaiian lessons
• Honolulu Museum of Art: Enjoy complimentary entry for two guests to the Honolulu Museum of Art when you show your guests room key, Reservations are quired by calling 808.532.8700
• In-Room Coffee: Enjoy a selection of signature ‘Alohilani coffee by Hawaiian paradise Coffee and tea from the convenience of your guest room
• Internet Access: Wireless high speed internet access in guest rooms and throughout the resort
• Local Newspaper: Available daily at Guest Services
• Oceanarium Educational Program: Conducted by the ‘Alohilani Oceanarium dive team. See daily event listing for details
• Parking: Pay for Self-Parking and be upgraded to Valet Parking service for the first night of our stay
• Phone Calls: Unlimited local calls and up to 60 minutes long distance/international telephone calls per day
• Portable Phone Charges: Available for use from Guest Services
• Self-service 24-hour workplace: Complimentary boarding pass printing and copying services
• Spa Service Credit: $20.00 per room per stay at Fit Waikiki. Please note spa services must be reserved. Contact 808.921.6171 for reservations.
• Surfboard Storage: Self-serve locking surfboard racks with unlimited use during your stay (subject to availability)
• Tennis Courts: Access to ‘Alohilani’s 9th floor rooftop tennis courts. Tennis equipment available at Fit Waikiki.
• Beach Candy: Guests can select from a wide range of items from Beach Candy store located at Twin Fin hotel located at 2570 Kalakaua Avenue to further enhance their beach and ocean experience. Each night of stay (with a fully paid resort fee) every guest room will receive 3 daily credits that can be applied towards rentals to include: Surfboards, Paddleboards, Beach Chairs, Umbrellas, Beach Toys and more! Guests reserve their rentals using their daily credits upon arrival to the resort. Other activities at Beach Candy such as Fitness Classes, Surf Lessons and more can be booked at an additional cost.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating2126 reviews
We are a couple and we made a reservation in the resort for one night in January, 2023. Unfortunately on the day of check in, we couldn’t check in because of security blocking our credit card from the bank. The lady at the reception cancel the booking and we left the resort. After a week, they took 340 dollars from the credit card without permission and without staying there. We contacted the reception, then the reservation team, even we spoke with the manager but nobody take our issue serious. They explain us that this is a mistake from a reservation team and they will call back us, but nobody is contacting us. We are very disappointed because this is a fraud!!!!!!!
Andrew at Swell Rooftop Pool & Lounge made my entire trip!
I recently got home from a stay at Alohilani and I was solo (finished a work trip and extended my stay to explore Oahu on my own). While there I spent a LOT of time at the Swell Pool & Lounge and every day Andrew greeted me with a smile, positive energy and truly wonderful service. BUT he became more then just a server, he became a friend who I intend to stay in touch with. If you are staying here and hit the pool I highly recommend asking for Andrew - you won't regret it...he'll make a hugely positive impact on your trip :)
Even though I was here for business... it felt like a vacation every time I walked through the front doors... or the times I was able to get to the beautiful pool deck. The gym is phenomenal and the Longboard Club maid breakfast and happy hour a breeze. A stones through from the beach and every shop you could ever want. The GM Matt is a great guy with contagious energy!
Wendy at the Buffet is 5 stars
The Weekend Buffet is amazing! Shout out to Wendy at the buffet. What a delightful person to have on your team. She went above and beyond to accommodate us, and take care of us. Truly the epitome of the Aloha Spirit. Kudo's for having such an excellent person on your team.
Thank you for an amazing experience from the beginning. From check in and every moment since our stay was made great by every staff member. Thank you for everything, we will definitely be back again and again