Issues, errors, and support
I forgot my password. What do I do?
If you forget your password, United Vacations can send you a reminder via email when you follow the steps below:
- Click My UV from the top navigation bar and select Sign in/Create Account from the drop-down menu.
- Enter your email address and then click on the link to have your password emailed to you.
- United Vacations will email your login information to the email address you entered when you created your profile or confirmed your reservation.
What is a favorite? How do I add this website to my favorites?
Your browser enables you to save links to websites you visit most often. These links are known as your favorites. Favorites enable you to click a link instead of typing the web address every time you access a website. There is an entire menu option dedicated to favorites on most web browsers.
Follow the steps below to add this website to your favorites.
- Open your internet browser, and type the website's address in the address field.
- Select Add to Favorites from the Favorites drop-down menu on the top navigation bar. The Add Favorite box opens. Internet Explorer defaults to display the website's name in the Name field.
- Select the folder where you want to include the website, and click OK. Your browser adds the link to your favorites list.
My computer uses a pop-up blocker. Will this affect how I use this website?
A "pop-up blocker" is software your computer uses to disable any advertisements or windows that may appear when you use the internet. This website uses some pop-ups to provide additional information and to allow you to email travel itineraries. However, you can still confirm reservations, even if your computer uses a pop-up blocker.
When I try to price or book a vacation online, I receive an error message. What should I do?
If you receive an error message, the system may be busy or there may be other network communication problems. If you receive an error, attempt the action again in a few minutes or at a time when the system might be less busy.
If you continue to receive an error message after several attempts, you can email United Vacations. If sending an email, include as much information as you can, including origin and destination cities, travel dates, number of adult and child (ages 1 to 17) passengers, hotel preference, the specific error message, and the step in the process where the message appears.
For additional information, you can also contact us any day at 1-888-854-3899. Vacation planning assistance is available from 9AM to 12AM EST. For help with your current reservation, contact us Monday-Sunday from 9AM to 9PM EST.
I was in the middle of confirming a reservation when my computer froze. What should I do now?
Even if the Reservation Confirmation screen did not appear before you were disconnected, our system may have already completed your reservation. Please contact our customer care center (1-888-854-3899) to verify whether the reservation transaction was completed.
Who do I contact if I need support or personal assistance?
For assistance, email United Vacations, contact the United Vacations customer care center (1-888-854-3899), or contact your preferred travel professional.