Secrets St. James Montego Bay presents guests with a peaceful, relaxing oceanfront setting surrounded by the crystal clear waters of the Caribbean. The resort’s classic décor and echo the sophistication of the island's British colonial era with sumptuous suites and the ultimate in amenities with the Unlimited-Luxury® of gourmet restaurants, bars and lounges, and the paradise of Secrets Spa by Pevonia®. For those wishing to turn up the excitement, there’s the Secret’s Wild Orchid Montego Bay Resort right next door with its welcoming Jamaican vibe.
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
• AAA Four Diamond award-winning resort since 2011
• Just 15 minutes from Montego Bay International Airport
• Exclusively situated on Montego Bay’s breathtaking peninsula, surrounded by the Caribbean Sea
• Luxurious all-suite resort with a British Colonial design featuring stunning ocean and ocean front views
• Romantically inclined, reserved, yet relaxing atmosphere
• Free-flow access for guests to Secrets Wild Orchid’s facilities next-door
• Butler service is available for all room categories*
Guests staying in the Preferred Club Swim Out or higher room category will receive personalized butler service at no extra cost. Guests staying in Junior Suites and Preferred Club Junior Suites can purchase the butler service for an additional cost.
• Promenade between both resorts featuring shops, restaurants, piano bar, theatre, game lounge and more
• Authentic Jamaican jerk chicken & beef patty carts at the beach and pool daily
• Boasts a 300-yard dedicated beach area with calm water that’s perfect for swimming, snorkeling and water sports
• Guests have access to the resort’s private catamaran (additional costs may apply)
• Recently enhanced spa featuring unique spa cabins, a yoga garden and more
• One of two Secrets Resorts & Spas in Montego Bay
• Features 3 Wedding Gazebos, 2 of which are on the piers overlooking pristine waters
• Boasts a state-of-the-art convention center, approximately 10,000 sq. ft.
• Located within close proximity of 5 major championship golf courses, 3 of which are world-renowned
• Situated near Montego Bay’s famous “Hip Strip” and other local points of interest
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization or cash deposit upon check-in for incidentals; this will place a hold on your funds.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
Hotel Spring Break Policy - Spring Breakers are not permitted at this Hotel. A student group consist of those that travel without parent or a responsible adult in each room. This could refer to but not limited to high school or college students booking multiple rooms. The hotel reserves the right to deny lodging to any reservation of this type.
Transfer Policy - A price may display when children stay free, if your vacation includes transfer to your hotel.
General Information - Room taxes and service fees are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
- No Show Penalty: 100% of balance due Applies: Sunday - Saturday 05May16 - 31Dec50
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating9358 reviews
Mosquitoes were extremely bad in the guest rooms. My son was eaten alive. Guest rooms should be sprayed prior to guest arrival. All areas were infested.with mosquitoes.The only way to get comfortable was to keep the bug repellent 24 hours.
Love it here!!
This is one of my most favorite resorts to travel to. They do an excellent job, maintaining the grounds and making sure the guests enjoy themselves. The facility is clean, and the food is delicious. Hope to return again soon!
Our Anniversary at Secrets St. James
We spent 5 nights at Secrets St. James. We loved every minute of this vacation to celebrate our anniversary. We were well taken care of the entire time. We will definitely be back. The food and pools/beach were wonderful.
This resort was at full capacity for NYE. All restaurants offered the same dinner with reservations for both Christmas and NYE. Note: A bottle of champagne was an upcharge on the beach as well as chairs for sitting. A DJ and fireworks topped off the night. It was our first visit to this resort. We are beach people and though we did get chairs on the beach it was challenging due to so many guests. There were rocks so don't just run in. There were a couple pools to choose from with the same people sitting in front of the swim-up bar daily blocking others. Definitely was a fun-loving party crowd during this party week.
Wonderful Couples Getaway
Secrets at St. James was a wonderful experience. Staff was extremely welcoming and friendly. The restaurants were very good and worth the value. Location was very secure and safe. Would definitely go back!