Throw your hands up for Hard Rock Hotels
Visit the all-inclusive Hard Rock Hotels of Mexico and the Dominican Republic for a truly epic vacation with all of the fun, none of the hassle and a bunch of rock and roll memorabilia thrown in for good measure. Guests are treated like rock stars with the Limitless Resort Credit, plus kids and teens stay free.
- United Vacations® is the full-service vacation brand of United Airlines®
We're finding the best Flights and Hotels for your vacation now.
Enjoy Exclusive Perks when you book Hard Rock Hotels with United Vacations®
Applicable at select resorts:
- Complimentary private roundtrip airport transfers for up to 6 passengers
- Choice of one out of two Signature tours: Sunset Sail Tour or Signature Cenotes Tour (minimum five night stay required)
- 15% off food or beverages (excluding Nobu Restaurant)
- $100 spa credit (valid only on massages of 50 minutes or more; per room)
Not all reservations qualify for Exclusive Perks. Please read ALL conditions in confirmation documents.
Hard Rock Hotel Los Cabos
Nestled on the southern tip of Mexico’s Baja Peninsula, offering the perfect mix of rhythm and relaxation with the views to back it up.
- Eight restaurants or 24-hour in room dining.
- Five expansive pools that include swim-up bars, water slides and shady swings for romantic dinners or movie nights.
- Rock Spa® - an expansive oasis complete hydrotherapy center with whirlpools, steam room and sauna.
The sound of your stay
For music fans, Hard Rock Hotels are it. A place surrounded with memorabilia, music and A-list everything. These resorts are for those who can't wait to get their hands on the Fender electric guitar in their room. The Music Lab in Cancun, Riviera Maya and Punta Cana let you live out your rock star fantasy by starring in your own music video, joining in on a jam band session, or mixing your own tracks live on stage. All part of the resorts' all-inclusive amenities.
Golf like you mean it
How about world-class golf just steps from your room? Take a swing at the Hard Rock Golf Club at Cana Bay, a par-72 course in Punta Cana designed by Jack Nicklaus, or the Hard Rock Golf Club Riviera Maya, home to an 18-hole Robert von Hagge course. Both are infused with rock 'n' roll touches, like guitar flagsticks to guide your swing and a party after the back nine, not to mention free drinks.