LocationLas Vegas - Strip
General Policies & Fine Print
Check-in Policy - Hotel requires a credit/debit card authorization upon check-in for incidentals, this will place a hold on your funds. If you don’t provide a credit/debit card, a cash deposit is required upon check-in for incidentals.
Convention Policy - Individuals attending a convention cannot book this property for their stay. If found attending a convention, guests may be subject to higher room rates upon arrival.
General Information - Room taxes are included in vacation price. Minimum night stay restrictions may apply. Reservation changes may not be permitted unless authorized by the hotel.
Resort Fee - Mandatory hotel-imposed fees are charged and collected by the hotel either at check-in or check-out.
Mandatory hotel imposed resort fee inclusions:
• Property-wide high-speed internet access (public spaces and in-room)
• Unlimited local and toll-free calls
• Airline boarding pass printing
• Fitness center access for guests 18+
The above list may not be comprehensive. Mandatory hotel-imposed fees may not include tax and are subject to change. The hotel can provide current fee and inclusions when you check-in.
Dog-Friendly Fee applies as follows:
• Dogs are the only animal allowed.
• There is a mandatory dog friendly fee of [$150.00 per night, per dog] for rooms and [$200 per night, per dog] for suites. These fees will be applied to your folio and payable directly to the hotel at time of checkout.
• Up to two dogs are allowed, with a maximum combined weight of less than 100 pounds.
• A second dog fee will be charged at check-in if bringing two dogs.
• Due to health code regulations, dogs (except for service dogs) are not allowed in public areas including, but not limited to: any food and beverage outlets, the Spa, or pool areas, except as passing through.
• Dogs are permitted in hotel rooms, suites, and the designated outdoor locations.
Customer Ratings & Reviews
TripAdvisor Traveler Rating7908 reviews
Not a 5 star hotel
If you like a colder room do not stay here! The AC does not work well and there is absolutely no air flow or fan in the bathroom. Hotel smells of smoke and our vending machine wasn’t working for the majority of our stay so water was very expensive. Disappointed. I will say we had the fountain view and that was the best on the strip!
Above excellences, perfection with no excuse and standard above reasons. This is one of the services I will always go to and meet the beautiful people that provided it. If one is considering a place to stay, I will say to consider the bellagio first before others. Water show, pool and all services are more and worth the price tag
Bellagio just does it right especially the VIP services. If you appreciate attention to detail as I do, you will not be disappointed. They have it all; location, ambiance and of course the fountains. Even if you don’t have VIP status, the overall experience will make you feel as though you are a VIP.
Worth very pennies!!!
Very clean room and the hotel smells really good. When people say, you pay for what you get, Bellagio will truly exceed your expectations. The staffs were very friendly and helpful. We would definitely stay at the Bellagio the next time we’re in Las Vegas.
Hot stuffy rooms
Property is very nice and good location. Check in was a nightmare. Slow as heck and a million people waiting. The rooms are miserably hot. I’ve been twice and both different rooms. Exact same problem. The AC cannot cool the rooms and sleeping there is awful. Just too damn hot. I won’t be back.